Fri, November 30th
Sat, December 01st
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Downtown Red Lodge | Red Lodge, MT
SOUTH CENTRAL MT
Christmas Stroll in Red Lodge
Friday and Saturday, Nov. 30 and Dec. 1, 2018
6:00 to 9:00pm
Downtown Red Lodge
e-mail: [email protected]
If you have never been here for The Red Lodge Annual Christmas Stroll, your holiday season is missing some of its magic. For two evenings, our downtown shops open their doors late with goodies and treats, while the entire town turns out for the kind of holiday cheer and goodwill that keeps the hearth fires burning til spring. So bundle up the kids and bring your holiday shopping list. It is a perfect recipe for enjoying the holiday season:
Friday night only
- 5:00 Fallen but not Forgotten Blue Light Ceremony. An invitation to a short service to remember all Fallen MT Law Enforcement at the Elks Lodge 114 N. Broadway.
- 5:30 Community Lantern Walk.
- 6:00 The 13th Annual Blade Parade will Kick off the Stroll at with Santa leading the way. Both begin at the Carnegie Library and continue down Broadway.
- 6:00-8pm Alte Kameraden Band playing at the Carbon County Steakhouse
- 6:00 to 7:30 Red Lodge dancers will be performing at Red Lodge Drug
- 7:00 Absaroka Mountain Thunder - Cloggers performing near Flash's.
Saturday night only
- 2:00-4pm Pictures with Santa at the Elks.
- 6:00pm Start your evening with the Christmas Costume Parade as it travel down Broadway.
- 6:00 to 9pm Sisters on the fly will have several of their campers on display and open to the public for viewing across from the Pollard Hotel on 11th St.
- 6:00 to 7:30 Red Lodge Dancers performing at the Dance Studio.
Both Friday and Saturday
- 6:30 to 8:30pm. "Santa Claus is coming to Red Lodge". He will be at the Elks Lodge located at 114 N Broadway. The elves have been very busy decorating and getting ready for his arrival, so please stop by and see the Christmas wonderland.
- 6:30 to 9pm The Beartooth Wagon & Sleigh Rides will be offering free rides.
- Our downtown shops are open and welcoming you to enjoy your evening stroll.